Effective organization for the backcountry hunter who goes out for an overnighter or an all day excursion.
Low-profile silhouette and ingenious organization.
With the same unique 270° zipper access as the Beartooth, the SAWTOOTH 45’s low-profile silhouette and ingenious organization hits the mark for backcountry hunters. Built on the Guide Light MT Frame™ utilizing burly yet lightweight fabrications, it incorporates the patented OVERLOAD® feature with the a newly designed, quick-attach frame capture for easier access to the shelf for packing out your harvest. It’s roomy enough for a fast and light overnighter as well as being perfectly suited for dawn ‘til dusk hunts where coming out by headlamp is the norm.
- The new GUIDE LIGHT MT™ FRAME (Mystery Tech).
- 270° “duffel-style” access.
- New light weight SJ Autolock buckles.
- Compression loops for tripod or trekking pole carry.
- Zippered top accessory pocket.
- Side stretch-woven pockets for tripod feet or bottles.
- Four internal pockets for organization.
- Bow and rifle carry via compression straps.
- Side stretch outer pockets.
- 330D Lite plus CORDURA® fabric.
- YKK® zippers.
- Lightweight SJ Autolock buckles.